PHARMACHIEVE ANNOUNCES EVALUATING EXAM COURSE
FIRST COURSE TO BE BASED ON NEW 2015 EXAM SYLLABUS
Aug 4, 2015 – PharmAchieve the largest and leader provider of preparatory courses for the PEBC exams announced the availability of both online and offline preparatory classes for the PEBC Evaluating Exam.
The course includes:
- 20 live lectures held over 10 week (choice of participating online or in a classroom)
- 150+ on-demand online lectures
- 2,200+ question bank of simulated EE questions with explanations of why your answers choices are right/wrong
- 2,200+ pages of course notes
- A categorized, searchable database of student questions and faculty answers
- Taught by 2 Canadian university faculty (1) Dr. Mark McIntyre, PharmD (an emergency medicine pharmacist, faculty at the University of Toronto) and (2) Dr. Murray Cutler, PhD (a pharmacologist and professor at the Univeristy of Waterloo)
Says Hooman Katirai, CEO of PharmAchieve "This is the most beautiful course we've ever created with numerous custom-developed medical illustrations, easy to understand diagrams and is the first and thus far, only course to be developed from the ground up based on the new January 2015 Syllabus for the Evaluating Exam in which 50% of the questions are on Pharmacy Practice."
We have also brought together two award-winning faculty of pharmacy members from Canadian universities: a pharmacologist with experience teaching pharmacists and a leading emergency medicine pharmacist with years of teaching experience."Interested students may register by visiting http://pharmachieve.com/register
PharmAchieve (website: PharmAchieve.com) is the largest and leading provider of preparatory courses for the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada exams that all pharmacy graduates must pass in order to become licensed in Canada. The company trains more than 700 pharmacists per year using both classroom instruction, extensive medical simulation, and online and offline training . The company was founded by Harvard-trained faculty and a team of current and former university professors and 2 heads of Pharmacy residency at large hospital networks.
PharmAchieve and the PharmAchieve logo are registered trademarks of PharmAchieve Corporation Ltd. PharmAchieve is an independent organization that is neither affiliated nor endorsed by the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). PEBC and the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada are registered trademarks of the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada.